Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Sante Fe Texas School Shooting! (Is there a deeper Issue??)






There has been yet another school shooting once again.... this time in Santa Fe, Texas at Santa Fe High School. This incident happens to be the 22nd school shooting that has happened throughout the united states and if you ask me LUVs that number is way too high. Governor Greg Abbott vows that this incident would be the last horrific incident to happen in any type of school environment in TX and he himself will take huge steps to work with the legislative system to work on new found steps to figure out a solution to what is going on with the current "School Shootings". This is really sad LUVs because I truly fear for my future kids and younger relatives attending school in today's society that something tragic may happen, and it's not like you have to seek out someone different such as a "terrorist" quote on quote. The shooters are normal day to day like myself and you that decides one day that they would like to shoot up a school environment and people in there one day! 
The shooter in the Santa Fe high school shooting was "Dimitrious Pagourtzis" who is a TERRORIST in my opinion due to him entering the school by the back of the building, he had a gun, explosives, and a pressure cooker plus more that has been uncovered now in this case so there is no telling what this student really had planned to do in this horrific event that happened on Friday 05/18/`8 but what we do know that occurred on Friday is that 10 people killed and 13 injured in this event. In my opinion as I stated before this man Dimitrious Pagourtzis is a TERRORIST period point blank, and if you do not know the definition of a TERRORIST I will be more then happy to explain the context and meaning for you. A TERRORIST- a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. With that definition being stated I fully believe that this student should get the full punishment handed to him especially being in Texas and being seventeen years of age he is technically an adult. But let me touch on something else that I keep seeing in the media and the news outlets, I keep seeing this one student name pop up (16 yr old Shana fisher )

 Shana Fisher happens to be a student at Santa Fe High also one of the victims that was shot in the cross fire of the gunman on Friday. Reports are saying the mother issued out a statement that Dimitrious Pagourtzis stalked Shana for several months and she turned down his advances in front of a classroom and a week later he came to the school presenting gun fire on people (my sum up of the statement). This student came to the school with a pressure cooker with a timer, multiple guns, and other weapons to the school also some of the reports are advising that Dimitrious did not target ANY OF THE PEOPLE he liked just the people HE DID NOT LIKE..... hmm-mm this sounds very much so interesting and sad at the same time! Donald Trump made a statement recorded by C-span (posted to the right or down below check it out) and I will say this is one of the first times I've actually seen Donald Trump seem concerned about a tragic incident but if I am going to be completely honest Governor Greg Abbot speech was more profound and sincere at its best for the people. Tragic events such as school shootings and Bomb threats and so forth involving the children of today's society is going to take a bigger approach and sorry to say sitting around pressing a keyboard and hashtags is not going to cut it in this day in time. As stated in the beginning of my post this is a deeper issue that we have before and I am going to state what I feel, sorry If  you do not agree but I am not holding back any views on my post so you have been warned! 

There has been on an average 1 (one) school shooting every week this year in 2018
  • MAY 18, 2018- SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING- SANTA FE, TX
  • MAY 11, 2018- PALMDALE CALIFORNIA- HIGHLAND HIGH SCHOOL 
  • APRIL 10, 2018- OCALA, FLORIDA - FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/school-shootings-2018-list-trnd/index.html

Looking at the list on CNN.com made my heart break because a school shooting has happened literally every day or every other day in the U.S. listening to all of the media reports on this story on the SANTA FE TX shooting is pretty wild because I am picking up senses of the "Columbine Shooting" . The columbine Massacre happened at "Columbine High School" April 20th 1999 I was literally in elementary then and we had to do drills just in case someone came to the school and decided to shoot up the place, but I literally remembered as a child before the columbine shooting we really did not have any worries on students coming to the school trying to shoot up the place let alone strangers.... hence "The sandy hook shooting".  The reason why I said I am getting a hence of Columbine shooting feel from this story because 15 people died in Columbine plus the perpetrators that tried to pull of the shooting, but if you look up the story on the Columbine Shooting you will see that the problem stem'd from BULLYING.  The issue on the Santa Fe school shooting in my opinion is an array of things from viewing the pictures the media has posted to hearing the statements from students I believe Dimitrious was an outcast in his school yet he had social problems and was not in the so called "in crowd" and probably suffered from a mental complex such as ADHD, ADD, DEPRESSION, and so forth. With the pictures that were being posted of him advertising on faced of the NAZI KLAN I think that is a ploy and I will not judge the boy from the few pics that he had on Facebook. The media simply stated that Dimitrious Pagourtzis was an honor roll student and had friends, a kid that was on the honor roll in my opinion is far from stupid and crazy he had a sense of reality for sure; but the statements of him being in a trench coat for the last few days leading up to the shooting and stalking Shana. I truly believe this young man was (A. being bullied at the school and probably known as an loser and he hit his breaking point and (B. this boy had enough of what he was dealing with and he decided to take it out on everyone that crossed him or his path! 


We live in a society today where everything is SOCIAL MEDIA and likes.... everything is a big popularity contest and that is what makes this whole situation scary. You can teach your child comment courtesy skills and teach your child to be the most polite person in the world yet you still have to be fearful of situations like this because you never know when a person may freak out or when a cray situation might occur.... look at the incident with the people simply going to the movies and the man shot up the movie theater and the Charleston church shooting. In actuality the only thing we really can do is to stay prayed up and alert! 

My prayers are with the families in Santa Fe TX, and the victims in this shooting, this is such an horrific event I just know it is going to take some time to heal but Texas will soon get right back together, keep everyone in your prayers LUVs. 

Follow me on my other social sites and subscribe to my blog reads lovelies!

INSTAGRAM-Theteebbrand

TWITTER-Theteebbrand

FACEBOOK-TeeSpeaks

EMAIL-Theteebbrand93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment