Saturday, May 5, 2018

Let's Talk G-Eazy for a Minute! (something I did not know)

G-EAZY!
Welcome back lovelies..... I had this topic on my mind for quite some time now and due to everything going on in the music industry what better time to talk about the drug epidemic then now!
  (MORE ARTISTS TO COME BUT LET'S START WITH G) 
What really triggered the fuel for the post for me would have to be the artist "G-Eazy". Now if you do not know who G-Eazy is; G-Eazy AkA Gerald Earl is an American Rapper best known for his hit songs "Me, Myself, and I", "No limit feat. Cardi B & Asap Rocky", " I mean it", "Him & I " "Far Alone", "Tumblr Girls" and so much more.  The artist just had an incident on May 3, 2018 Thursday morning in Sweden for assault and possession of cocaine.  G-Eazy assaulted a security guard at the nightclub and had 1.5 grams of cocaine in his possession. Eazy was kicking off his tour in Sweden with his Girlfriend Halsey who is also on his album on the hit song "Him & I" and signs should have told all the fans that Eazy did drugs with his Halsey with lyrics like "We do drugs together fck & fck up clubs together". 
This was not the First time Though for Mr. Eazy AND YES I AM SHOCKED! 
I've been following G-Eazy since his break out song "Far Alone" But signs were in the video "Me Myself and I" yet I ignored all the signs simply being a fan with my head in the clouds. 
(Check the video out down below

Shout out to Tmz, Perez Hilton, and peoples magazine for getting the legit scoop on this story also s/o to one of my favorite youtubers (Unwinewitashak) for giving me the scoop as well because my mind was absolutely blown when I found out that Mr. Eazy was caught with Cocaine. 
G-Eazy has gotten smaller but he is a naturally skinny man like come on now he is 6'3 approx. But other pictures were out on the week advising that Eazy and girlfriend Halsey once again were out in miami having a good ol time bringing in the new year with a huge SNOWFALL! (Check out the pics)



Oh my my EAZY! 

 (YEAH G-EAZY YOU'RE DOING THE FULL SLIPPERY SLOPE HOMIE ) 

After looking at all of the pics between him and his girlfriend it is obvious that those two bring out the toxic side yet they love hard on one another as well. Cocaine is a hell of a drug and both of them are users so that is a rough situation right there period. I just hope that he will continue to stay focus and work on his craft while he still has the creative ability too, because once that spark leaves his system then that is a rap. I'm fully disappointed though.... like this is crazy it's like the whole industry is filled with druggies .... hopefully they both get it together because this is not a good look!

Well i'm out lovelies
please comment and subscribe!

#Smooches



No comments:

Post a Comment