Monday, May 21, 2018

Let's Talk about Whitney Houston for a second lovelies ! (Blog Talk)

WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU WHITNEY.... R.I.P BEAUTIFUL! 



I am back lovelies with another blog posting today and with this blog post I might get a little deep so I would really prefer viewers 18+ up to view and read this post today, but we all know this is the Internet and anything goes on the Internet. With that being said I just want to talk about Whitney for a second. As my lovelies my know by now and of course by social media that there has been another movie made about "Whitney Houston" and if you did not know I will post the link for you down below (check out the trailer for WHITNEY in theaters July 6th



Yes lovelies there is another movie/documentary made about Whitney Houston's life and I really wish the people would let dear Whitney rest in peace seriously, but since the trailer is already spewing out there I would like to discuss a few things for a second. The big BANG going around on the web about Ms. Houston now is the fact that in this new movie "Allegations" (a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.) have came out that Whitney was molested by her cousin "Dee Dee Warwick" and the reason I am saying "Allegations" is because Whitney is no longer here to defend herself from these claims being said about so therefore the people are going by what the family is saying and Whitney's Brother Pat Houston is saying due to him being molested by Ms. Warwick as well but Ms. Dee Dee Warwick is no longer here either may she R.I.P as well so she wouldn't be able to defend herself either from these claims. If you do not know who Dee Dee Warwick is let me refresh your memory for a second. Dee Dee Warwick also known as Delia Juanita Warwick is an American soul singer best known for her songs "Foolish Fool", "I'm going to make you love me", "Suspicious Minds"   and many more songs back in the 60s and she is also the sister to Dionne Warwick who is also an American soul singer and also known for being Whitney Houston's aunt. Dee Dee and Dionne Warwick sung songs together also Cissy Houston was a soul singer as well and all three of them sung different songs together and even sung back up to the group "Drinkard Singers" a gospel group well known out of Atlanta and Newark New Jersey. ( I posted a few videos down below)














Now that you have viewed the videos up above that brings me to what I have to say next. I am upset that all of a sudden now this information is coming out about Whitey Houston; Houston has approximately five other documentaries made about her before this most recent documentary has been released. Yet no one has spoken up about this situation back then about this molestation that took place. I watched one of those documentaries made about Whitney titled "Whitney Can I Be Me"  and in this documentary a lot of truth was expressed because a camera crew was able to follow Whitney around on her last tour before her sudden death in 2012. In this documentary presented by "Showtime" I found out that her brother Micheal introduced her to drugs in their early childhood in the 80s not bobby brown introducing drugs to her it was her own BROTHER, and in this documentary and in a(n) interview with Oprah the brother explained "it was just something we did, it was the thing to do it just go out of hand, we did everything together". Listening to this made me sick to my stomach because the brother explained they were free basing coke, he did heroin so most likely Whitney tried it as well, and other drugs they both did together. (I posted the interview with Whitney Houston's brother Michael on the Oprah show with her Mother Cissy Houston down below)

Details of this situation was expressed in the documentary as well "Can I Be Me" so I am pretty sure that the director of the movie "Whitney" coming to theaters in July touched on this salutation again. For years the people blamed Bobby Brown the late husband of Whitney Houston for the drug use as if he got her hooked on drugs but that wasn't the case. Also in documentary presented by showtime they got deep into the friendship with Robin Crawford. Some may say Whitney Houston was gay or bisexual and some may say she just had a really good friend girl like the relationship of Oprah and Gail. In the documentary the producers went in depth about the relationship due to having video footage of going back stage and seeing them around each other 24/7 all the way up to the tension between Robin and Bobby Brown. In my honest opinion I don't think Whitney Houston was gay; I truly feel that if this unforeseen situation is real about her being molested by her cousin who is extremely older then her, then I believe that Whitney found a friend that she felt close too, a friend that she can be herself around and just tell all of her secrets too, and a friend that didn't judge her about anything especially the drug use since we now know Whitney was using at a very young age. Then let us be real with the fact that Robyn could have just been a really good friend to Whitney; because let's be honest for a second who was really Whitney Houston friend when you think about? 


This whole ordeal is mind blowing to say the least with everyone coming out now with so many stories to speak on to Whitney Houston's name yet she is no longer here on earth with us. The sad thing about everything is that Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina lost her life three years later from a drug overdose as well and that lovelies is a tragic story.

The media ripped Whitney apart with the drug use stories and when it came to Bobbi Kristina Brown the media ripped her apart as well with her relationship with Nick Gordon and the family doing a lifetime show trying to show how they were all coping with the lost of Whitney. Overall everyone ignored the deeper issue that was going on with miss Bobbi Kristina, she was grieving over the loss of her mother yet no one was actually seeing her, and when it came to her mother I feel that no one was actually seeing the real Whitney Houston as well. In my opinion I truly feel that this Tacky and Distasteful to come out now telling the fact that Whitney Houston was molested by Dee Dee Warwick. Both parties are dead and no longer walking this earth with anyone of us. Her own daughter is in heaven with her as well looking down on the family constantly looking for new ways on trying to make money off of her mothers name. I really wish the media and the family would let Ms. Houston rest in peace! She has been dead now since 2012 and it is now 2018 stop with the movies and stop with all of the stories people the JIG IS UP!

This story is truly sad and I truly hope the media and the family will one day let dear Whitney Houston rest in peace fully!



Stay updated with all of my blog postings by subscribing to my daily reads on my blog postings, also follow me on all of my social sites lovelies....

Instagram- Theteebbrand

Twitter- Theteebbrand

Email- Theteebbrand93@gmail.com

Facebook page- TeeSpeaks

Email me topics you would like me to discuss lovelies I am out! 





No comments:

Post a Comment