Friday, May 4, 2018

New Page! (Back in Full Effect)

BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT!



"WELCOME BACK LOVELIES!!!!"

As you guys can see (Yes Luvs) I completely changed my blog name to "Tee Speaks" from my other page "The Priceless Moments"; I still have my blog domain at the priceless moments I will just have different content on my other blog page such as (My Butterfly Beauty content for lupus warriors, My TreasuresLuv organization information and discussions also health topics of all kinds and so much more! )
Coming to my page "Tee Speaks" you will get entertainment news, vlogs, promo reviews, storytimes (True stories and incidents) and so much more from me on this blog site. I've been wanting to expand more with my blog and I really didn't know how at  first or I was too shy and afraid to just jump out there and start over with fresh new content. With that being said I have grown as an individual yet set a platform for me to continue with my blogging with enjoyment. I truly enjoy expressing my views and opinions on my own set blog it fills me with joy, but what drives me the most is the feedback from the followers who truly engage in my content and with that I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU LOVELIES!  
I started blogging approximately five years ago, but i've been journaling and writing my whole life in little diaries. Blogging became an outlet for me when I hit a depressing part in my life in 2012, I don't take back anything because I am a firm believer that "everything happens for a reason" so I won't sit on this platform and say dang I wish I can change some things because truly I don't. Yet I will say this Luvs "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger" and any obstacle or challenge that you are facing at the moment trust me that storm will pass you by eventually it just takes a little patience that's all. 

I see so much for my blogging in the next four years were I hope that my Luvs will continue to RIDE with me.... So if you want to continue this journey please subscribe and follow me for the daily reads because more will be coming, If you don't believe JUST WATCH! 

THANK YOU- TEE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment